By Robin O'Hanlon
One of the main serious parts of attaining a profitable occupation, interviewing with poise and tenacity, is a ability to be learned—and this useful consultant leads readers via that procedure, step via step.
• offers a librarian-specific job-interviewing guidebook that courses applicants throughout the strategic and exact interview education method for latest hugely particular librarian positions
• offers contributions from library leaders equivalent to Rivkah Sass (Sacramento Public Library), Brett Bonfield (Collingswood Public Library), Anne Langley (Princeton Library), and John Danneker (Odegaard Undergraduate Library, collage of Washington) who clarify what could make or holiday an interview
• incorporates a precious activity program monitoring chart in addition to an interview instruction list (for distant and in-person occasions) and an interview presentation checklist
Read Online or Download Ace the Interview, Land a Librarian Job PDF
Best library & information science books
Journals provide teenagers a secure position to mirror, reminisce, dream, discover emotions and relationships, set objectives, clear up difficulties, have a good time themselves, and sure, even perform writing. during this ebook the authors element myriad attention-grabbing probabilities for magazine preserving as a device for transformation and for construction abilities.
The decade has introduced loads of swap to serials and to scholarly conversation as a complete. Serials have long gone on-line or on-line in simple terms with a rapidness few anticipated; and plenty of libraries now spend part or extra in their fabrics budgets on digital journals. prepared in MARC tag order and by way of topical subdivision, the newest version of Notes for Serials Cataloging is designed to assist either beginner and skilled serials catalogers describe the complicated features and relationships of serial courses and build transparent and concise notes.
This compilation is a must have for each library, supplying a large number of equipment for constructing effortless, fascinating actions for kids. initiatives throughout cultures, recipes for fit snacks, and interesting technology experiments are one of the enormous quantities of rules connecting studying and creativity for college students of every age.
Das Verhältnis von Mensch und info steht im Mittelpunkt der Informationsverhaltensforschung. Dieser in den letzten Jahren insbesondere in den united states, aber auch in Großbritannien und Skandinavien aufsteigende Forschungsbereich untersucht, wie Menschen sich zu Informationen verhalten und mit Wissen umgehen.
- Future-Proofing the News: Preserving the First Draft of History
- Cooperative Cataloging: Shared Effort for the Benefit of All
- Children's Services Today: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)
- Cataloging Cultural Objects: A Guide to Describing Cultural Works and Their Images
- Global Action on School Library Guidelines (IFLA Publications)
Extra resources for Ace the Interview, Land a Librarian Job
Ace the Interview, Land a Librarian Job by Robin O'Hanlon