By Robert C. Martin,Micah Martin
With the award-winning publication Agile software program improvement: ideas, styles, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped deliver Agile rules to tens of millions of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive advisor to agile equipment with this thoroughly up to date quantity from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile ideas, styles, and Practices in C#.
This booklet provides a chain of case reviews illustrating the basics of Agile improvement and Agile layout, and strikes quick from UML types to genuine C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the fundamentals of the agile flow, whereas the later chapters exhibit confirmed thoughts in motion. The publication contains many resource code examples which are additionally to be had for obtain from the authors’ internet site.
Readers will come clear of this publication understanding
- Agile ideas, and the fourteen practices of maximum Programming
- Spiking, splitting, pace, and making plans iterations and releases
- Test-driven improvement, test-first layout, and popularity testing
- Refactoring with unit testing
- Pair programming
- Agile layout and layout smells
- The 5 forms of UML diagrams and the way to take advantage of them effectively
- Object-oriented package deal layout and layout patterns
- How to place it all jointly for a real-world project
Whether you're a C# programmer or a visible easy or Java programmer studying C#, a software program improvement supervisor, or a company analyst, Agile ideas, styles, and Practices in C# is the 1st ebook you have to learn to appreciate agile software program and the way it applies to programming within the .NET Framework.
Read or Download Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# (Robert C. Martin Series) PDF
Best software development books
“If the aim is to create the most effective books on specifications but written, the authors have succeeded. ” —Capers Jones software program can remedy nearly any challenge. The trick is understanding what the matter is. With approximately half all software program mistakes originating within the requisites job, it's transparent larger figuring out of the matter is required.
Peter Seibel interviews 15 of the main fascinating computing device programmers alive this day in Coders at paintings, supplying a significant other quantity to Apresss hugely acclaimed best-seller Founders at paintings via Jessica Livingston. because the phrases at paintings recommend, Peter Seibel specializes in how his interviewees take on the daily paintings of programming, whereas revealing even more, like how they grew to become nice programmers, how they realize programming expertise in others, and what varieties of difficulties they locate finest.
The easiest position to begin iOS software improvement The middle iOS Developer’s Cookbook offers ready-to-use code ideas for universal iOS demanding situations, delivering recipes that assist you grasp the middle expertise on the middle of iOS. well known iOS programming professional Erica Sadun and best iOS developer wealthy Wardwell hide the subjects you must create profitable cellular purposes that take complete benefit of iOS portraits, touches, and perspectives.
E-book + content material replace software “Beyond simply describing the fundamentals, this booklet dives into top practices each aspiring microservices developer or architect should still recognize. ” —Foreword by way of Corey Sanders, companion Director of application administration, Azure Microservice-based functions allow unparalleled agility and simplicity of administration, and Docker bins are perfect for development them.
- Planung mit SAP ERP, BW und BPC – das richtige Werkzeug auswählen (German Edition)
- Grundkurs Betriebssysteme: Architekturen, Betriebsmittelverwaltung, Synchronisation, Prozesskommunikation (German Edition)
- Multi-Agent Programming: Languages, Platforms and Applications: 15 (Multiagent Systems, Artificial Societies, and Simulated Organizations)
- Debugging by Thinking: A Multidisciplinary Approach (HP Technologies)
- Quality-Driven SystemC Design
- Creative, Efficient, and Effective Project Management
Additional resources for Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# (Robert C. Martin Series)
Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# (Robert C. Martin Series) by Robert C. Martin,Micah Martin