By Nicole Hennig
How can your library—and your patrons—benefit from cellular apps? This guidebook bargains a superb beginning in "app-literacy," delivering librarians with the information to study and suggest apps, provide workshops, and turn into the app professional for his or her communities.
• Describes an important, high quality cellular apps in particular subject parts of curiosity to librarians
• offers examples of ways those apps are invaluable for schooling, creativity, and productiveness for every type of clients, together with people with certain needs
• provides a close list of what details to incorporate while reviewing apps
• comprises an intensive source advisor to books, blogs, web content, classes, and different assets for maintaining with cellular apps
• offers notes on app performance, beneficial properties, rate, and developer in addition to any pertinent obstacles
Read Online or Download Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage PDF
Best library & information science books
Journals supply kids a secure position to mirror, reminisce, dream, discover emotions and relationships, set pursuits, remedy difficulties, have fun themselves, and sure, even perform writing. during this publication the authors element myriad interesting chances for magazine holding as a device for transformation and for development abilities.
The decade has introduced loads of swap to serials and to scholarly communique as a complete. Serials have long past on-line or on-line merely with a rapidness few anticipated; and lots of libraries now spend part or extra in their fabrics budgets on digital journals. prepared in MARC tag order and by means of topical subdivision, the newest variation of Notes for Serials Cataloging is designed to aid either beginner and skilled serials catalogers describe the complicated features and relationships of serial courses and build transparent and concise notes.
This compilation is a must have for each library, offering a large number of tools for constructing effortless, fascinating actions for kids. tasks throughout cultures, recipes for fit snacks, and fascinating technological know-how experiments are one of the enormous quantities of rules connecting studying and creativity for college kids of every age.
Das Verhältnis von Mensch und details steht im Mittelpunkt der Informationsverhaltensforschung. Dieser in den letzten Jahren insbesondere in den united states, aber auch in Großbritannien und Skandinavien aufsteigende Forschungsbereich untersucht, wie Menschen sich zu Informationen verhalten und mit Wissen umgehen.
- Makerspaces: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)
- QR-Codes in der Hochschullehre (German Edition)
- Virtuelle Forschungsumgebungen in den Geisteswissenschaften: Bestehende Initiativen und zukünftige Entwicklungen (German Edition)
- Joint Libraries: Models That Work
- Information Experience: Approaches to Theory and Practice: 9 (Library and Information Science)
Extra info for Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage
Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage by Nicole Hennig